Recuperative Catalytic Oxidizer Manufacturer
HiTemp RCO Systems
HiTemp manufactures RCO systems that use an Air to Air preheat exchanger and a precious metal catalyst bed, allowing oxidation to occur at approximately 550-600oF (288-315oC). This lower temperature requirement reduces the amount of natural gas needed to fuel the VOC abatement system and the overall size of the incinerator. Catalysts typically used for VOC incineration include platinum and palladium.
If design conditions are satisfied, typically no pre-treatment is required, however, in some cases, particulate matter removal may be necessary before the waste gas enters the incinerator. This is critical for both RCOs and RTOs as both require periodic cleaning. Periodic maintenance for cleaning the catalyst bed of an RCO can be accomplished using a high pressure shop vac. Unlike a HiTemp RCO, our competitors' RTO systems require a complete disassembly of the packing media for cleaning, which increases system maintenance cost and downtime.
HiTemp RCO System Advantages
- Lower shipping and installation costs due to modular design
- Lower maintenance and repair costs with less system downtime
- Significantly lower fuel cost to operate
- One button system start-up
- 15 minute warm-up from cold start-up
- Easy operating control from multiple locations
- Emissions meet or exceed EPA specifications
- Average 20 year operating life
For More Information on HiTemp Recuperative Catalytic Oxidizer Systems
Please go to the Comparing RCO/RTO Fuel Costs page.
For Additional Information
Please visit our Downloads page, or contact us directly using the Contact Form to discuss your system needs.
To find out how HiTemp Tech can lower your operating costs, you can call us at: