HiTemp Process Furnace Systems
Single and Dual Hearth
HiTemp Process Furnace Systems are designed for low and high BTU solids using a combination of temperature and destructive distillation to breakdown the combustibles.
An afterburner system separately controls adding secondary combustion air to raise the temperature of the exhaust gases to the required operating temperature, eliminating any smoke or vapors.
Both our Single and Dual Hearth Process Furnace Systems include:
- Natural Gas Burner
- Refractory-Lined Chamber(s)
- Constructed of Carbon Steel
- Ceramic Fibre Rated to 2,200oF (1,200oC)
- Anchors for Ceramic Fibre Refactory
- Sight Port(s)
- Thermal Wells
- Access Door
HiTemp System Options
Our Process Furnace Systems are designed specifically to meet each customer's needs for size, orientation and process requirements.
- Extended Stacks
- Stack Scrubbers
- Controls designed to work with existing location systems
- Customer is responsible for all emission testing, rigging and field modifications, field ducting, piping and wiring, mounting and wiring of remote panels, monitoring equipment, and all starters and 3-phase electrical work. No platform is provided for stack gas sampling.
- HiTemp can assist in the design and layout and also provide the time of an on-site Technician as may be required during system installation at no charge for labor for up to two (2) days (Per-diem travel and living expenses are extra).
- Systems are shipped EXW unless alternate prior arrangements are made.
For Additional Information
To find out how HiTemp Tech can lower your operating costs, you can call us at: