The HiTemp Advantage
HiTemp Technology Corporation (HTT) offers the industry's only FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on High-Efficiency Thermal and Low-Temp Catalytic Oxidizer Systems.
25,000 SCFM Catalytic Oxidizer System & Preheat
II Stanley, Battle Creek, MI
HTT is responsive to customer needs, even on short notice:
Precision Castparts needed a 10,000 SCFM Catalytic
Oxidizer System to be operational in less than 6 weeks
II Stanley of Battle Creek, Michigan needed a 25,000 SCFM Catox System with preheat in only 8 weeks
A customer in Texas needed a 500 lb/hr Rotary Kiln operating in 8 weeks
A coffee roaster need odor control for a roaster in only 4 days
GAF Roofing Systems suffered a lightning strike to their control system stopping production until HTT had them back on line in 24 hours
Honeywell's Fram Filter Division was loosing 5% of production time due to faulty pollution control equipment when HTT came to the rescue
HTT FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY allows our clients to be confident about the dependability of their system. HTT offers 100 to 50,000 SCFM systems with destruction efficiencies over ninety-nine (>99%) percent. Our proprietary, Low-Temp Catalyst is able to operate at 400 to 500oF. At this temperature, the operating costs are lower than RTO systems.
Substantially lower initial cost and faster delivery makes a HiTemp system a much more attractive solution to meeting your environmental requirements. If you have VOC emissions challenges, we can help you quickly solve them in the most cost-effective way possible.
Why call HiTemp Technology Corp?
Chris Parker with Thermal Fluid Heat Exchanger from HTT Thermal Oxidizer System
Asphalt Plant, Baltimore, MD
No Cost AAA Priority Delivery available
No Cost On-site process evaluation
No Cost Permit application assistance
No Cost On-site installation assistance
No Cost On-site start-up assistance
No Cost Training for operating personnel
No Cost FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HTT Exclusive Design Features:
- All 2,200oF ceramic-fibre insulation, not oven insulation
- Heavy, steel-plate design, not thin sheet metal
- Quick and easy access to all major components for repair and inspection
- Horizontal and vertical system orientations available
- Two-pass design for maximum turbulence and residence time
- Exclusive 70% efficient heat exchangers (by Exothermics Eclipse and Des Champs Labs)
- Seamless PLC Controls interface with existing Plant Systems
- FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on all HTT-manufactured components